This month has been devoted to the A to Z Blogging Challenge, so when I was nominated for a few awards, I was worried I might have to wait until May to thank them and pay it forward. Thankfully, two of these awards start with the letter “V,” and so, voila!
The first award was given to me by the lovely Jenny of jennythewren’s book blog. She was kind enough to award me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, which always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. (Me? Inspiring? Aww!). Jenny is also participating in the A to Z Challenge, so you should check out her posts!
The second award was given to me by two people. The first was miss Olivia Stocum, fellow author and blogger, of The Claymore and Surcoat. She has granted me the Versatile Blogger Award, which is a neat honor considering I started this blog to track about my writing and realized there were other topics that I could share with others. Like me, she writes series’ so you should stop in and give her books a look. The second blogger to give me this award is from the blog 1WriteWay, and also started her blog to make writing a priority in her life. She keeps readers updated on her writing progress so check it out.
The third award was granted by Amanda of ramanda429. She has gifted me the the Sunshine Award. If you don’t know Amanda, yet, you should. She’s an up and coming writer (who knocked NaNoWriMo out of the park this month by finishing half the month early), with a lot of heart and a lot of soul. Her blog posts are all very personal, very real, and its a gift that she shares them with us. If you’re not following her, go!
Finally, the last award was granted to be my three different bloggers, all of whom I’ve come to enjoy a great deal. The WordPress Family Award was given to my by Amanda, Olivia, and Briana. All three of these people have been such awesome and inspiring additions to my writing world. Amanda, you’ve ventured across lines and become someone I consider a friend and sister. Olivia, I love and appreciate the heart in your posts and can’t wait to read your work. And Briana, your aspirations and dreams of writing, at your age, inspire me daily. I appreciate all three of you ladies, and consider each of you part of MY WordPress family, too!
So, since most of the rules are essentially the same, I’m just going to consolidate them here.
1- Thank your nominators and link back.
2- Display the logo somewhere on your blog.
3- State 7 things about yourself.
4- Nominate 7 people.
1. I don’t cook. I’m especially bad at it and you might die if you eat anything I make. But there are 2-3 things that I make exceptionally well, and eating them would blow your mind.
2. I hate the heat, and love the winter. I would do very well in the tundra.
3. I’ve played World of Warcraft since 2006.
4. I’m a natural redhead. I also have blue eyes. The combination of both is relatively uncommon.
5. A lot of my ideas for stories come to me in dreams.
6. I was voted most fun to be with in junior high. Still livin large off the glory days of my youth.
7. I speak some German and can read it enough to get by when overseas.
2. Creative Writing with the Crimson League
3. Green Embers
7. EM Castellan