- There’s no halfway camp about this season so far. They’re committed, and I love it.
- Sarah Paulson’s character intrigues me in the way no character has since the Murder House season.
- Denis O’Hare makes a fabulous drag queen.
- Lady Gaga knows how to make an entrance. Flawfree queen.
- Ditto for Matt Bomer’s ass.
- VAMPIRES! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THERE WOULD BE VAMPIRES?!
- Soundtrack: On point.
- Did I mention the flawlessness of the goddess Gaga?
- Acting and dialogue is so much better this season. I didn’t spend the entire episode trying to rewrite it.
- Research the hotel that inspired the Cortez: the Cecil. Crazy stuff.
- Almost gave up on AHS after the last two seasons. Hotel is, so far, shaping up to be the loyalty payoff.
Episode Score: B+
I read. I watch original cable shows. I take in a movie from time to time. And most of what I absorb can be described in ten bullet points. Thus, Sarah’s 10 Point Reviews was born. You’ll find no rhyme or reason to what and when I review something. My motivations tend to as random as my reviews. You’re welcome to add your own ten bullets in the comments, if the mood strikes. Enjoy!