I meant to put my RCC goals up earlier, but technically it IS still the first, right? 😉
I’ll keep this simple, since my propensity to over-complicate things is unusually strong today:
- Finish final edits on The Storm and the Darkness (publish in July).
- Promote the heck out of it pre-release.
- Prepare (as yet untitled) House of Crimson and Clover Book 6 outline before July NaNoWriMo.
- Actively participate in the blog tour hosting program I signed up for.
- Start making my daily exercise a priority that is equal to writing (my new Nike+ FuelBand should help). Gotta work out the body with the mind.
In terms of progress, I actually did accomplish quite a bit in May. I shipped The Storm and the Darkness off to the betas, worked on some author marketing (FB page has 1300 fans now), fleshed out some more of books 3-5, and posted quite a bit more of my writing online than I ever had in the past (which was a huge comfort zone stretch for me).
Most importantly- I landed my dream job. I started at the end of May and I am STOKED about it. So my biggest goal of all for June will be to try to balance my new job with all my other goals. But I’m a) a redhead b) a stubborn Irishwoman c) a Leo and d) resourceful, so I know I can do it.