This week I was honored to have been recognized again, this time by fellow blogger Ramanda, who is an aspiring writer. We’ve had several really fun discussions lately about writing, and she will be joining me for some Camp NaNoWriMo fun this April. Check her blog out…you will appreciate her honest take on life. In fact, if she hadn’t been the one to nominate me for these, she would probably be on the nominee list below.
She has kindly nominated me for two awards: The Beautiful Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I always appreciate getting these…the fact that there are people out there who actually enjoy what I write will always mean something to me.
Rules of the Award1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 Things About Myself
1. I have the hots for Julius Caesar.
2. In 1993, my sister, dad, and I got chased off of Kurt Cobain’s property by Courtney Love and her entourage
3. The best dream I ever had was when I as a guest drummer for the Foo Fighters on “Everlong.”
4. My Tolkien collection is slowly taking over my home office.
5. When doing karaoke, I usually go straight for the gangsta rap.
6. When most people say they have OCD they’re using hyperbole…I actually have clinically diagnosed OCD.
7. I’ve traveled all over the US and the globe, and the only place I really hated was Ohio.
I recently nominated quite a few folks, so I am only going to do three for now.
1. Five Dollar Book Covers– For the writer on a budget, this is an excellent service
2. Self Published Authors Helping Other Authors– Some excellent resources and articles for self-publishing
3. Hollis Plample– Hilarious, insightful daily comics